Follow me as I navigate through my "working at home" adventures/misadventures. Laugh, cry and maybe even learn a little something about your own working at home journey!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Uggh.. Other HomeBusiness Workers !!!!
So it’s been a few days since I’ve last wrote in my blog… I’ll give you a quick update because I’m super busy today working on some new fliers... I have to confess that I love working from home but at the same time what comes along with that are communications and dealings with other home workers who have no scruples. What do I mean by this? Well I’m in the business, home business that is of helping other people, of course I do make money from this but my husband had a great job so I’m not a money hungry “whore” trying to scam everyone I can. I do this for something to fill my time, to help others and to have a bit of extra cash and fun… Long story short I have lately been encountering a lot of home workers who email or call me pretending to be interested in what my business is offering and then they start trying to get me to join their business, sale me something or scam me!! Obviously, I’m working from home for a reason and it’s not to give my money away to them! After dealing with many of these ridicules calls/emails and fending off these scam artists, I had finally had enough and the poor soul who emailed me next got the rough end of the stick! I really gave him what-for! Then he responded with, “oh sorry I’m really sorry” I felt really bad about all of this and then apologized and told him that I had just had enough and he of all people (being a work at home individual as well) should understand what it’s like out here and not be harassing me to join his company. I love my home business and don’t need to join any other one, I know my business is real and I have thus far been successful! Anyways, I guess I was really harsh but he turned out to be a good contact and I found out he was new in his business and I then offered o help him to become successful. We became fast friends… So I’m off to get my brochures edited and printed up! I think I’m running of Starbucks fumes..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment