Please wish me luck or should I say blessings, today I am interviewing a possible prospective who is interested in joining my business… Part of me is already closing this door but I know I really need to have faith and not be so negative about the situation... I’m dog tired and wish I were not up so early but I never can seem to sleep in… When was the last time I forced myself to sleep in?? Oh that’s right Barcelona and that was only because I had jet lag and had to readjust to the time difference… I would do anything to sleep in but I’m one of those “strange” people who feels that sleeping is a waste of time and if you’re sleeping, someone else is getting the business you could have had... call me crazy, call me ambitious… I just know that until I feel totally comfortable in this business I won’t sleep in but the day I do will be a revelation!!! I’m up at 4:30 and in bed by 10:30 or 11:00 every day… then back up to work this home business!! Okay skirts I’m off again… internet marketing, don’t you just love it!!
please don't forget to check out my site: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/Fsteward
No comments:
Post a Comment