Saturday, August 14, 2010

Paper Cuts and The Post Office...


This is going to be a short post, because I have been working like crazy and need a break from my PC for a while. Well yesterday I decided to dig into my mailing leads, you know people who have contacted me and asked that I send them some info about my business through the mail. I had been putting this off because I had so many other things to do.
Stuffing envelopes and sticking mailing labels is so time consuming but it does usually lead to new business and opportunities to meet new interested parties so I finally hunkered down and decided to get it done. First things first, ran to a staple to pick up six boxes of envelopes, yeah that’s right I said six, then bough stamps.
When I got home I turned on Lifetime and sat in bed stuffing envelopes for 2 hours and need I say by the end I had paper cuts on all of my fingers and somehow had a few on my wrist, which does not look too good!! Finally jumped in the car and headed to the post office, for a Friday morning it was really packed! Stood in line for about 20 minutes and finally dropped off letters and breathed a huge sigh of relief!
On to others news, I got home this morning from the gym and found 2 messages in my inbox from potential business inquires! Very exciting!! Now off to get some rest and then back up bright and early! Thanks for visiting y blog, stop by my site for info on my work at home opportunities!!
http://www.freedomathometeam.com/Fsteward

No comments: