Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello World!

Hello world, I recently started working from home and let me tell you it has been such an adventure! I’m a Training and Benefits Specialist and I have already recruited a few members to join the company and start working from home themselves! (very exciting) Probably because when I talk to people, they here the excitement in my voice, that or they just sign up to get away from me!! ha-ha, just joking, though when I start talking about the company I just talk and talk and give so much info. I remember I was talking to this lady one the street, I had been passing out my brochures that I made and ran into her. I gave her one and she asked a few questions, before I knew it I was talking for about 35 minutes and she was just smiling and shaking her heard, I don’t think she really got a word in the whole time! I ended up getting her to sign up , but she later told me, the only reason she signed up was because I sounded so excited and she could see the passion I had! I love all the time I put into my business because I know I’ll get results and that’s the best part, doing the work and knowing I can help others to become successful work at home individuals too! Anyways, I’m going out again today to put fliers and brochures up and talk to people. This is one of my favorite things to do. I always meet interesting people, with great stories to tell and without a doubt, I run into some crazy people, some nice people and some really rude people but it only means I’ll have something great to blog about later!! So I’m off to print up my brochures and fliers and I will inevitably be blogging some great story this afternoon about my adventures! Don’t forget to check out my site and send me an email if you have questions!

www.freedomathometeam.com/FSteward

faithsteward@consultant.com

No comments: